Caregiving is especially difficult if your loved one has memory loss … let GEM help!
We can provide directed care through the challenges of memory loss. Our services provide:
- A client centered approach
- Continuity in care management
- Care Manager in attendance when you cannot be there
- Continued exploration of alternatives for appropriate level of care
- Screen, train, arrange and monitor in-home services
- Accessibility after hours and on weekends
- Expertise in Memory Loss
Other services may be available…
Click HERE for a form entitled “All About Me” that was created by Cathy Pfendler, RN, Dr. Chris Petzing, MD, and Gail Sonnesso, MS QDCS to help those with memory loss while they are in a hospital or an unfamiliar place.